Exeter House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exeter House

Sir Henry Martinson's Palace

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arrival of the Ambassador of Languedoc to Cornwall.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fidelius
Friend
Friend
Fidelius

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Arrival of the Ambassador of Languedoc to Cornwall. Empty
PostSubject: Arrival of the Ambassador of Languedoc to Cornwall.   Arrival of the Ambassador of Languedoc to Cornwall. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:49 am

Fidelius, newly apointed ambassador arrived a good week after receiving the mail from Sir Nikos.

He entered the castle, telling the guards he was expected, and showing the letter of their Lord.

he then proceeded to the entrance hall, awaiting that the guard who showed him the way, went to look if Lord Tavistock was available to welcome him.

He was not expecting much, being a very young Ambassador compared to The Chancellor of foreign affairs to England.

He was however regretting to not be in a real palace of embassies lined up together, and wondered if he came with the right idea when he thought he was going to talk treaties and renewal of old ones with it's Lordship.
After all, the place had everything of a private castle, and thus, was not very official.

He then proceeded to wait, standing up after being on horse for so long
Back to top Go down
Sir Nikos
Inner court
Inner court
Sir Nikos

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Ambassador of Languedoc to Cornwall.   Arrival of the Ambassador of Languedoc to Cornwall. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:15 am

Lord Nikos was notified by his butler that a newly appointed ambassador was waiting in the Entrance Hall after a long trip from the South of France. He got ready to receive him in a more official way.

Your Excellency Fidelius, what a pleasure to see you here in palace. It must have been quite a long trip from Languedoc to come over here. I have a very special relationship with your land as it was one of my first diplomatic assignments and it is the county with the highest number of treaties for Cornwall. That must mean something and I am pleased that relationship can be renewed with a new ambassador in charge. Actually it has been quite sometime after your predecessor, Phrateus, came to Conwall on a diplomatic mission. In any case, I have now given orders to my servant to refresh the apartment occupied originally by your predecessor and hope you can find it suitable to spend some time here.

Once you have refreshed yourself from the trip I would be honoured if you could join us for dinner, I have some guests ready to get seated to the table in the Dinner Room. Please join us when you feel like.
Back to top Go down
Fidelius
Friend
Friend
Fidelius

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Ambassador of Languedoc to Cornwall.   Arrival of the Ambassador of Languedoc to Cornwall. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:26 am

Your Lordship Knight *smile*
What a pleasure to finally be here you mean... the travel by sea was absolutely horrid... Perhaps should I have prayed a little for a peacefull, non weather heavy travel.

Thank you very much for the welcome, and for the dinner invitation, I will, if you please, immediatly go there to refresh myself and change, I'm afraid that appearing in travel clothes as I currently am is not of the best politeness.

And thus, Fidelius saluted the Chancellor, and took his leave in order to reach the dinner room as quickly as possible, he was after all quite hungry even if he would not admit it under penalty of dinner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of the Ambassador of Languedoc to Cornwall.   Arrival of the Ambassador of Languedoc to Cornwall. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrival of the Ambassador of Languedoc to Cornwall.
Page 1 of 1