Exeter House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exeter House

Sir Henry Martinson's Palace

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Visit by Spheric

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spheric
Visitor
Visitor

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-08-22

A Visit by Spheric Empty
PostSubject: A Visit by Spheric   A Visit by Spheric Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 8:52 am

Geetings Most Honorable, Sir Nikos Knight,

I am leaving this note to thank you for inviting me to visit. Since many fine ladies and gentlemen appear to be arriving for a special occasion, I will take my leave and return at a more opportune time.

As a mere freeman farmer serving our town of Plymouth in the capacity of Minister, I am touched by the majesty of your residence here. I could not resist taking a moment to meditate in your gardens. They are indeed splendid, and I felt the ordinary concerns of our terrestrial existence drift away for the time I spent walking them. It was most refreshing and I appreciate the opportunity to have done so.

Once again, I thank you, Sir. May Jah guide and protect you.

Respectfully and Most Humbly, Your Servant,

Spheric
Back to top Go down
Sir Nikos
Inner court
Inner court
Sir Nikos

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2007-07-26

A Visit by Spheric Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit by Spheric   A Visit by Spheric Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 3:27 am

Dear Spheric,

Thank you very much for your visit to my palace in Exeter. Please come here whenever you are in the capital and need hosting. I always have room for guests from Plymouth.

You will also notice that you can come and visit me more informally in my lodge in Plymouth where I attend my local businesses and try to relax from the busy life of the capital by the sea.

I look forward to seeing you there soon,

Sir Nikos
Back to top Go down

A Visit by Spheric
Page 1 of 1