Exeter House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exeter House

Sir Henry Martinson's Palace

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to Exeter House

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Nikos
Inner court
Inner court
Sir Nikos

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Welcome to Exeter House Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Exeter House   Welcome to Exeter House Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 6:16 am

Welcome to Sir Henry Martinson's palace in Holywell.

It is a real pleasure for me to have you here. Please drop your visiting card here and my butler will take care of your arrival and will announce me your visit.

Have a nice stay in my place.

Sir Henry
Back to top Go down
boghandler
Visitor
Visitor

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Exeter House   Welcome to Exeter House Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 5:04 pm

Boghandler, a man of many pigs, and, oddly, few books, takes in the decor of the vaulted ceiling and many tapestries.

He had been invited for talk of politics, and wonders in which corner of the manor the discussion might be in. He stands patiently waiting for the butler to return to lead and announce him.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nikos
Inner court
Inner court
Sir Nikos

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Exeter House   Welcome to Exeter House Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 6:00 pm

Welcome boghandler to my castle in this glorious day of victory of new political ideas. I will grant you access to private chambers as appropriate.
Back to top Go down
Lucas-Miguel
Visitor
Visitor

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Exeter House   Welcome to Exeter House Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 8:24 am

Grand Duke Lucas-Miguel Avis, Royal Ambassador to the Kingdom of Portugal from the Kingdom of England, as well as many other titles and honours.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nikos
Inner court
Inner court
Sir Nikos

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Exeter House   Welcome to Exeter House Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 8:56 am

Your Excellency, it is a great honour to have you as guest in my castle, please do come along and join our dinner once you ahve refreshed from your travel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Exeter House   Welcome to Exeter House Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Exeter House
Page 1 of 1