Exeter House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exeter House

Sir Henry Martinson's Palace

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LadyGina Visits Sir Nikos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyGina
Visitor
Visitor
LadyGina

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-09-01

LadyGina Visits Sir Nikos Empty
PostSubject: LadyGina Visits Sir Nikos   LadyGina Visits Sir Nikos Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 10:09 pm

After a long day at work in her office in Plymouth, LadyGina rushes home, & changes into her best dress, & goes out to her carriage & gets in & leads her horse, SpitFyre to Exeter House.
She had been invited several times, but had never been able to take the trip. Something always held her back...elections, revolt attempts, being called as a witness in this trial or that....But she finally manages to find some time to meet with Nikos.

Arriving at Exeter House, she marvels at its beauty on the outside, and thinks to herself,
"If it's this grand on the outside, I can only imagine what it looks like on the inside!!"
Getting out of the carriage, she goes to the entrance & knocks on the door, hoping she is not disturbing anyone...
Back to top Go down
http://ginks.tripod.com/frontpage.html
Sir Nikos
Inner court
Inner court
Sir Nikos

Number of posts : 302
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: LadyGina Visits Sir Nikos   LadyGina Visits Sir Nikos Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 12:16 am

The butler had been alerted of the possible arrival of Lady Gina to the palace and was ready to welcome her as one of Sir Nikos' best friends. After welcoming LadyGIna on behalf of his patron and chaperonng her to the lounge on the ground floor he went upstairs to Sir Nikos' study to leave a message for him that his guest from Plymouth had arrived and to check what preparations needed to be put in place to receive LadyGina in the palace.

Sir Nikos ordered to prepare the blue apartment for LadyGina as other guests were dur to arrive on Tuesday for the private visit of the Duchess of Anjou to his palace. The blue apartment was normally used by Lady Kerri, Sir Nikos' sister, but she was not supposed to be in Exeter for this week. He freshened up a bit before getting down the main staris to welcome LadyGIna in the main lounge.

My dear, what a pleasure to see you here, finally after so much time. You know by now I spend much more time in Exeter than in Plymouth because of the business of the COuncil and I guess you will have to do the same soon if we are both elected at the new COuncil in a couple of weeks time.

Please make yourself comfortable and hopefully you will like the apartment I have asked to prepare for you. Before my other guests arrive we can finally have some time to spend together and know each other better. I have ordered to prepare for dinner and do let me know your preferences for the menu. I still have to finalise orders for the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
LadyGina
Visitor
Visitor
LadyGina

PostSubject: Re: LadyGina Visits Sir Nikos   LadyGina Visits Sir Nikos Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 5:39 pm

As LadyGina sees Sir Nikos coming down the stairs, she can't help but smile. He was a very handsome man, & while her heart belonged to another, her eyes couldn't help but wander, & she felt the familiar flutter of butterflies in her stomach.
When he reached her he said
Quote :
"My dear, what a pleasure to see you here, finally after so much time. You know by now I spend much more time in Exeter than in Plymouth because of the business of the COuncil and I guess you will have to do the same soon if we are both elected at the new COuncil in a couple of weeks time"
Curtsying before him & offering him her hand, she said "M'Lord, it is truly a pleasure to see you again. I am looking forward to working with you on Council if we win the election. It will give us an opportunity to spend more time together Smile"
He says,
Quote :
"Please make yourself comfortable and hopefully you will like the apartment I have asked to prepare for you. Before my other guests arrive we can finally have some time to spend together and know each other better. I have ordered to prepare for dinner and do let me know your preferences for the menu. I still have to finalise orders for the kitchen."
Looking around at the beautiful room, she replies, "Thank you ever so much for the accomodations. They are most appreciated. And anything you have prepared for dinner will be just fine with me. I trust your taste & I am sure it will be exquisite. I just look forward to spending some time with you."
Back to top Go down
Sir Nikos
Inner court
Inner court
Sir Nikos

PostSubject: Re: LadyGina Visits Sir Nikos   LadyGina Visits Sir Nikos Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 1:04 pm

Sir Nikos was so pleased to have his friend as guest in his Palace and gave orders to grant access to LadyGina of the blue apartment so she could make herself comfortable and have a rest from the journey and finalised arrangements for the dinner, keeping in mind that some of the foreign guests could arrive before the reception and enjoy some more time with him.
Back to top Go down
LadyGina
Visitor
Visitor
LadyGina

PostSubject: Re: LadyGina Visits Sir Nikos   LadyGina Visits Sir Nikos Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 4:40 pm

LadyGina goes into the apartment Sir Nikos had set up for her & refreshes herself for dinner. She decides to rest a bit before they call her down.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nikos
Inner court
Inner court
Sir Nikos

PostSubject: Re: LadyGina Visits Sir Nikos   LadyGina Visits Sir Nikos Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 4:01 am

Sir Nikos sends a message to LadyGina with an invitation to join the rest of the guests for tonight's reception to take place in the Music Room of the palace to honour the private visit of the Duchess of Anjou. Many guests are expected there and it will surely be a fun event to attend.
Back to top Go down
LadyGina
Visitor
Visitor
LadyGina

PostSubject: Re: LadyGina Visits Sir Nikos   LadyGina Visits Sir Nikos Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 4:20 am

There's a knock at the door & when she opens the door the butler gives her a note from Sir Nikos inviting her to the reception in honour of the Duchess of Anjou.
Smiling to herself, she thinks this will be alot of fun, so she goes to clean up & get ready to attend.
Back to top Go down
Sir Nikos
Inner court
Inner court
Sir Nikos

PostSubject: Re: LadyGina Visits Sir Nikos   LadyGina Visits Sir Nikos Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 12:55 pm

My dear friend, the reception the other evening was somehow ruined by the very bad news of war coming from France. I hope we can find some more tranquillity this evening when I have invited some of my friends to come over for dinnes. I hope you can be part of the group and enjoy our company.
Back to top Go down
LadyGina
Visitor
Visitor
LadyGina

PostSubject: Re: LadyGina Visits Sir Nikos   LadyGina Visits Sir Nikos Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 5:40 pm

Hoping that all will turn out well in the war in France, LadyGina is looking forward to joining Sir Nikos for dinner......
Dressing in her finest dress, she heads out the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LadyGina Visits Sir Nikos   LadyGina Visits Sir Nikos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LadyGina Visits Sir Nikos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exeter House :: Sir Henry's Palace in Holywell :: Entrance Hall-
Jump to: